Sagar Shah

H1B - NOID(Intend to Deny)

Hello, 

I have received NOID(Intend to Deny) from USCIS after responding to the 1st RFE. Initially, I have received RFE to submit evidence for the “Maintenance of Status” for the CPT as I am studying a Ph.D. from the University Of Cumberlands. 

The following statement they have mentioned into NOID.

"SEVIS I- 17 records indicate the UC is only authorized to host F-1 students as its main Williamsburg, KY campus."

As UC has many campuses in the USA, I am going to Washington DC, location for my regular classes. 

I have received following  response from my school. 

"According to SEVP Policy Guidance for Adjudicators 1003-03: Reporting Instructional Sites, “School

officials of a public and/or a school accredited by a nationally recognized agency must report on the

Form I-17 the main instructional site, all instructional sites where an F or M student can receive 50% or

more of a program of study, and any separate record locations.” Given this policy, the University cannot

report course site locations on our I-17 as students receive less than 50% of their course instruction at

those locations."

I am aware of that, there are many cases from the University of Cumberlands who got approval after getting the same RFE. 

Questions: What are other evidence I can use? What are the legal information should I use? What should I include in response?

I have only 25 days to respond.

Hi Sagar,

are you able to respond to this NOID. I have also got the same from USCIS. Can you please provide any information regarding this