Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Could someone please suggest any attorney or professional whom I can reach to get a document for my below question in RFE.

please explain why the beneficiary would need to enroll in another Computer Science/Information Technology when records indicate that is the master's Degree conferred by xx University.

Any help is appreciated !!

Thank you,


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms & Conditions