Sign in to follow this  
Facebook User

My question is if the consultancy (company A) files for H1 transfer in 60 day grace period and during processing/RFE status, if I get a full time job with company B and they file another H1 transfer but AFTER my 60 day grace period with pay stubs from com

I lost my job and I am on grace period and I am in the process of getting a full time job but i am not sure if they can file my H1 transfer within the 60 day grace period. I spoke to a consultancy and they are ready to file a transfer while i look for a full time job. My question is if the consultancy (company A) files for H1 transfer in 60 day grace period and during processing/RFE status, if I get a full time job with company B and they file another H1 transfer but AFTER my 60 day grace period with pay stubs from company A, will I still be considered in status or will it cause issues

My-question-is-if-the-consultancy-(company-A)-files-for-H1-transfer-in-60-day-grace-period-and-during-processing-RFE-status.jpg