Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Facebook User

I am working in Company X as a contractor through Company Y. Company Y Holds my H1B Visa (Consulting company).

Recommended Posts

Hi,

Current Visa Status: H1B with I-140.

Subject: I am working in Company X as a contractor through Company Y. Company Y Holds my H1B Visa (Consulting company).

Company X offerer Full Time to me and we almost ready to start the transfer process. But, Company X Hiring manager informed me that, If the H1B transfer denied - I need to quit the job on the same day.

Is this true? or I can continue to work for Company X as a contractor?

They gave another Option - My Full-Time salary with benefits and my Current Contrat pay is somehow matching (Few hundred dollars difference only).

Company X is Okay to continue as a Contractor for the Long term.

Please suggest which option is good for me at this time?

I-am-working-in-Company-X-as-a-contractor-through-Company-Y.-Company-Y-Holds-my-H1B-Visa.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms & Conditions