Jump to content

Hire IT People, Inc

  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

1 Follower

Recent Profile Visitors

166 profile views
  1. It looks like your i94 has expired and you may not work, if you do so, you will be accruing illegal status. Your I140 has absolutely no connection to your H1B status. If you have not left the country as soon as you received the denial, you are unlawfully present in the USA.
  2. Sponsor Notarized Affidavit of support for each parent https://www.uscis.gov/i-134 A letter to the US Consulate A letter from the bank with proof of funds Apartment Lease or Deed for own property Employment Verification Letter Passport Bio-page Copy of I-797/Visa 3 Recent pay stubs along with corresponding statements to show deposits Birth Certificate Parents Employment Letters (if any) Financial solvency letter from CA Ban Balance Statements Proof of Home/Property like Deeds etc.
  3. What's your status? I will provide a list and information based on your status. Thank you.
  4. She should be working at the same location/end client. As far as I know, there are no regulations for vendor change as long as the work location and the job is the same. but the question would be the employer-employee relationship. Whether the relationship will exist after a change, which may be documented by a letter from the end client and the new vendor (if any).
  5. Its better you apply in Canada or Mexico, let me know if you need a checklist of documents for the Visa application. Thank you.
  6. As long as you have proper documents, and you have never violated status, it is always safe. Many candidates are also successfully getting stamped even in Mexico. Are you fulltime or consulting?
  7. Uscis is now providing authorization based on immediate vendor PO/SOW not based on client letter. However, if the extension is based on the same job without any change, it is likely that you may get a 3 year approval, depending on how best they provide evidence for emp-emp relationship including documentation for future deliverables.
  8. No issues, as long as she has a valid h4. GC has no connection to the Indian passport, keep passports valid at all times.
  9. Passport has no connection to US immigration status, is she on h4?
  10. Gini, please post your Questions at https://immisupport.com/forums/

  11. New Zealand Nationals Eligible for E-1 and E-2 Nonimmigrant Classifications Certain New Zealand nationals can now request a change of status to the E-1 nonimmigrant trader classification and the E-2 nonimmigrant investor classification under Public Law 115-226. Beginning June 10, eligible New Zealand nationals already in the United States in a lawful nonimmigrant status can file Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, to request a change of status to E-1 or E-2 classification, or a qualifying employer can file Form I-129 on their behalf. Spouses and unmarried children under 21 years of age of E-1 and E-2 nonimmigrants, and employees who are already in the United States, may also seek to change status to E-1 or E-2 classification as dependents by filing Form I-539, Application to Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status. Any Form I-129 and Form I-539 for a New Zealand national requesting a change of status to E-1 or E-2 classification filed prior to June 10, 2019, will be rejected, but may be refiled, together with the required fee, on or after June 10. The E-1 and E-2 nonimmigrant classifications are open to citizens of countries with which the United States has a treaty of commerce and navigation or similar agreement, and in certain other cases, such as here, where Congress has enacted legislation. E-1 status allows citizens of certain countries to be admitted to the United States solely to engage in international trade on their own behalf. E-1 status is also available to certain employees of such traders or qualifying organizations. E-2 status allows citizens of certain countries to be admitted to the United States when they are investing substantial capital in a U.S. business. E-2 status is also available to certain employees of such investors or qualifying organizations. For more on the E-1 and E-2 classifications, see our E-1 Treaty Traders page and E-2 Treaty Investors page.
  • Create New...