Successful H1B visa renewal stamping interview in Nuevo Laredo Mexico — 2019 Latest and Recent updates
Info from candidates experience/ updates from who attended Visa interview in Nuevo Laredo Mexico
Visa dates Booking process :
For US Visa fee payment help for Nuevo Laredo, use this link
May 3rd update 2019
Today I attended interview for H1b and below questions asked and approved visa.
First Day: ASC Appointment
The process will be completed within 5mins.
Required docs: Passport and DS-160
Note: other docs not required for ASC appointment.
Second Day: Consular Interview
First Check: Passport, DS-160 and H1b petition
Second Check: security scan
Window 1: They will check for your employer details and your DOB and your home place details.
Just they will check again above details in their system.
Window 3: Interview with US Consulate
1. Which visa you are applying for and Is it for renewal
2. Which company you are currently working for? And how many years..
3. What is your qualification
4. Employer letter ( in employer letter they are expecting compensation details)
5. Method of payment (verified pay stubs and bank statements)
6. Job Responsibilities
7. How many years of experience in IT
Join below facebook support group to see previous H1B, H4, E3, L1A, L1B visa interview questions, Latest 221g, Visa Approvals, Denials information etc.,
Check our website for all the information about Visa Stamping in Mexico. https://usvisastampinginmexico.com email us…www.facebook.com
May 3rd 2019 :
My visa change of employer approved in Nuevo Laredo.
Questions asked ,
2) what do you do for this company as a Technical Architect
3) How long with your previous employer
4) What does your company do ?
5 ) Do you have a client?
6) Asked for Educational Certificate
7) Masters evaluation
8)Employment support letter
9) Asked my wife for marriage certificate
Then scanned my docs for verification.
Said visas are approved and asked to collect passport at 2:15