The following Questions are being asked by the U.S Consulate in Matamoros, Mexico to email a response.
- For June 4th 2019 : Visa Applicants : Few candidates are asked to respond below questions to answer by Email
- The applicant’s travel history over the last 15 years, including source of funding for travel.
- The names and dates of birth of any siblings; children; current and former spouses/civil or domestic partners.
- The applicant’s addresses during the last 15 years, if different from the applicant’s current address.
- Applicant’s phone numbers and email addresses used during the last five years.
- Applicant’s prior passport numbers and country of issuance.
- Applicant’s prior occupation(s) and employers (plus a brief description if applicable) looking back 15 years.
- Public-facing social media platforms and identifiers/handles used during the last five years. This includes any websites or applications the applicant has used to create or share content (photos, videos, status updates, etc.) as part of a public profile.